Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thank You!

I am amazed and humbled by my readers. Honestly, I nearly choked on my beer when I sat down to check my statistics this evening. There were 303 hits on Friday and another 112 on Saturday. Wow! You've thrown my average, and I'm thinking that I had better get some more content up for you to enjoy. Please do let me know if there are things you would like to see. I won't promise to hit every reader suggestion, but I will read them. You can find my email in the "About Me" section on the sidebar. I also see and read each comment as it comes across.

As you may have noticed, I joined the BlogHer network. Not only do they serve nice ads that can help me offset my time spent here, but they also have a headline rotation of other members. They have requested that I ask my readers to please fill out a survey. Its completely voluntary, but it will help me and the other members to hopefully improve our content and land more ads. I promise you, if I am making money, I will write lots more. So, if you are so inclined, please click the picture to take the survey. Thanks again!

No comments: