Monday, October 22, 2007

They stole it from us. The precious

Nope, not about Lord of the Rings in any way shape or form. Just me griping about unnatural time.

In March of this year, an hour was hijacked. That's right. Stolen while we slept. No one even left a note. I would have paid the ransom. But no. They stole it from us with promises that it would be returned in November. They make it sound like my precious hour is going on an extended vacation. I'm sure in reality they are keeping it a little room with no sunlight and only bread and water for sustenance. Right now, it's probably being subjected to daily water torture. Just wait until the pictures come out.

It's a conspiracy I tell you! They are trying to control us. It's much harder to think clearly when haven't had enough sleep. And the extra snoozing just eats up the time when hubby could make espresso. Instead, I have to drink the G.A.A.C. (Generally Accepted As Coffee) at the office. This is why people bring guns to work! I know it's true, here's the biblical reference:
If you shout a pleasant greeting to your neighbor too early in the morning, it will be counted as a curse! Proverbs 27:14
Words to live by, don't you think?

No comments: