Thursday, October 18, 2007

Judge of Character

*snicker
I always chide myself for reading some gossip story about celebrities. That is, until I find a real gem like this piece. Scroll past the thing about Britney's underwear (or lack thereof), there it is! I could really care less about Owen Wilson being on or off the wagon. This is the part that makes me giggle:
Won’t somebody please listen to Courtney Love?!....“Night in the Museum” co-stars are hanging together once again, despite Courtney’s warnings.
Ha! Ha! Ha! What kind of a person do you have to be for Courtney Love to call you a bad influence? This Steve guy must really be trouble. Hmm, who should one ask about staying clean and sober? Well Courtney's certainly spent the time researching rehab and how not to do it, maybe she really is the expert.

No comments: