Thursday, September 6, 2007

Inaugural Blog

Well here it is, without fanfare nor shattering of champagne, my blog. Carefully pouring champagne into glasses and proposing some type of toast is far more my style anyway. No one wants to clean sticky alcohol and glass shards from their web page. Especially one so nice, new, and clean.

So I suppose I should start by telling you something about myself. I'm a wife and mother. I have a full time job doing accounting. I am starting a web design business on the side. Feel free to visit AƱoranzas de Costa Rica to see a work in progress. I've also set up hastonline.com mostly to keep up with family and friends. That's very likely how you found yourself here. Someday soon there will be a site devoted to my design endeavors.

I don't really know what I will wind up writing about here. I'm sure I will write about what it is like starting my home business. I'll write about my family. I may even decide I need to blog about the news. I won't promise that you will always be entertained, but I'm not holding a gun to your head making you read it either.

All that said, have a cup of coffee and enjoy the time you spend here.

No comments: