Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jennifer's .357 Magnum

You know, I've mentioned that I purchased a new gun, but I've yet to show you. Shame on me. Do you want to see it?
.
.
.
.
.
Of course you do, don't be silly. It's a brand new Smith & Wesson Performance Center 627 8-shot. It's got a Hogue grip and gold bead site straight from the factory. It comes in a nifty aluminum box. There is a reason I haven't shown you though. After shooting 32 rounds out of it (16 .357 Magnums and 16 .38 Specials), I discovered a chip in the frame. This is obviously a flaw that Smith & Wesson is sure to take care of for me, but it just made me sick and I didn't want to look at it for a while. That and my shooting was terrible immediately after having the flu. I was still weak and should have know better than to go to range, but it was new and I hadn't shot it yet. But my performance was not up to par. These things combined made me not want to think about it for a few days. I'm better now. I am nearly back to my pre-flu energy level and have accepted the fact that Smith & Wesson will be taking care of it and everything will be alright. (By the way, the flu sucks. Especially when all 3 members of your household get it at the same time. Makes everything stink too) So, without further delay, here is the new gun.


Jennifer’s .357 Magnum

No comments: