Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Suddenly Felt 11 Years Old Again

I was browsing political news for blog material and found a story about John McCain making a list possible running mates. I pulled up the link and was drawn immediately to the sidebar. I've taken the liberty of providing a screen shot so that you can experience it more like I did. And just to prove this isn't some Photoshop trickery, I employed my mad digital editing skills in drawing mustaches on the main article picture. I especially like the dandy purple one on McCain.

You can click on the picture for a better view of my silliness.
So I was completely distracted from McCain's VP list by a little blub about the New Kids On The Block. Apparently, they have gotten back together. I will admit that back in the day, I was a fan. I was also a pre-teen at the time. Thankfully they are looking far more heterosexual now.
Well, kind of. Honestly, as the die hard capitalist that I am, I hope this is a huge success. I still have some memorabilia from the first time around. Hopefully it will go up in value, and I can make a fortune on eBay. I have a giant button with a picture on Donnie Wahlberg around here somewhere. Somewhere there may be a hat and a silk wall hanging. Scary huh?

If the tour comes through my area, maybe I'll get a silly group of chick friends together to go see them. Now we are old enough for alcohol. Their concerts are bound to be more entertaining that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, they're way fitter now they're older... will the music match up?!

Unknown said...

I'm very curious. It may be morbid curiousity.