Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hardware Woes

Just so you are all aware how much I love you. I've been fighting with this whole blog thing all evening. It has become painfully apparent that my poor little clamshell is just not going to cut it. I am going to need a new laptop. I will be able to get this up and running from one of my desktops (probably the Linux machine). But this little guy is way out of its league. I think I will put it to bed for the night rather than throwing it through the sliding glass door which also needs replacing. This old Mac could do it if I were more patient. Tonight I'm not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a Linux user? Awesomo!

instinct said...

Well, if you are going for another laptop I would say to look at alienware.

They aren't as good as they use to be, but still a very nice sytem.

Michael said...

Instinct, it's just another Dell!

Unknown said...

Shannon-yep. I wouldn't consider myself a power user, but I do love my Linux box

Instinct-as Michael said, still a Dell. Besides, if I wanted to spend that kind of money, I'd just get a new MacBook.